MMOMinion

Full Version: Ban Wave Analysis (Ongoing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

If you would like to help out with my current ban wave analysis, please add your info to this spreadsheet
http://goo.gl/Xpq07B

Simply put an X in the column for the date you were banned/suspended and on what server.

The aim is to try and work out if there is a particular order to the ban wave and if so it may help us avoid bans the next time a wave starts up by not botting at certain times during the wave,

Thanks in advance.

Kaeyt
(edit* oops, doc is now unlocked for edit)
doc is still view only
hmm can you try the link again in the main post
works now. Also a heads up to people that add info to the doc, your name will appear in the change list if youre signed into your gmail account. Sign out before editing if you want to remain anonymous
time they think they was checked/ban would be good - i know it wont be perfect (make the time ST based) or say you bot 24/7 - i have a feeling its a NA based service center myself
Would it be useful to add fields / identifiers to the sheet to show activities that resulted in the ban?

Eg: Some people use the bot in assist mode during duties,
other people leave it grinding etc

So far I have had no trouble with grinding fates and assist mode in duties/dungeons (touch wood)
na dont think so 95 % its teleporting duties unless people being a real tit in public.