MMOMinion

Full Version: Banned for buying gil and items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got banned for buying full forager equips off gil seller along with 2 mil gil. Anyone here have experience in getting banned for buying gil?
lol we dont really buy gil we just make our own.
Lol but i kind of heard its rare for buyers to get banned.. Amirite? And how come they even bab item trading?
there is no difference between items / gil. Can you provide us more information, it is extremely rare for someone to get banned for buying. The only cases I know of buyers getting banned all include the buyers flaunting it in game / typing in chat "/fc lols i bought teh gilz"

temp ban or perma ban?
first time buying?
face to face trade or mail?

There has to be some circumstance that lead to your ban. Otherwise its possible for me (someone who engages in rmt) to accidentally get a friend banned giving them gifts or something.
I asked the gilseller to buy forager set for me worth atleast 10mil and additional 2 mil with it. It was a face to face trade. I got perma banned for it also firstime buyer here.
if you purchase huge sums of gil like 100s of mil at a time i could see the buyer getting banned.

You should just purchase the bot and farm your own gil!
(03-06-2015, 06:45 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]if you purchase huge sums of gil like 100s of mil at a time i could see the buyer getting banned.

You should just purchase the bot and farm your own gil!

Even then they still don't seem to get banned, unless some buyers know some pro method. Cause I've sold t13 to people a couple months back and they go from "No gil now, I'll buy tomorrow" to suddenly having 200+ mil to give.

So I find it really weird someone got banned for buying 12mil worth of stuff.

I agree though, 12mil worth of gil you could of just bought minion (or like 4 of them) and farmed gil like that.
did you talk about it in game? tells/ ls /fc, even to someone you trust will get you caught since they keep chat logs

also i usually sell 100-150mil a week and my usual buyer hasnt been banned. I use FC withdraw method
No i didnt :( its really confusing since i know people buy 50-100mil and they dont get ban i bought 10 and i got rekt :(
are you sure you didnt communicate with your seller ingame? You are very unlucky if all you did was get traded a forager set/ 2 mil gil and received a perma ban for it.
Pages: 1 2