MMOMinion

Full Version: any MGP farm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
already exist some kind of MGP farm with bot?
I believe so far just a non-related chocobo racing script that requires a key still be pushed. It's been requested though and I personally can't wait because the MGP grind is horrible.
(03-07-2015, 01:18 PM)bauer6644 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe so far just a non-related chocobo racing script that requires a key still be pushed. It's been requested though and I personally can't wait because the MGP grind is horrible.

I think he means from MMOMinion specifically.

I don't know what this site allows to be posted, but I am sitting on something that farms a little over 3000 mgp per hour. Made getting gold decks very easy that's for sure.
auto hot key scripts were posted in another thread. Nobody got a spanking. lay it on us
Lol like rusty said lay it on us. Got my interest!
lets hear moar !!
no more mgp farm pleaseeeee :P
(03-07-2015, 06:21 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote: [ -> ]auto hot key scripts were posted in another thread. Nobody got a spanking. lay it on us

trying to find that thread.. cant seem to find it
id like to NOT have to be present to farm them please. but be smart with this! dont farm 1m points running 24/7 >.> lol
Pages: 1 2