MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot closing game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i've only been using minnion since yesterday i'm trying it out for alex farming in fates but everytime i've left the bot running an gone afk i came back to see the game closed, an i cant seem to figure out why its doing that some help would be appreciated, also is there a way to get the bot to just kill fate mobs an ignore all other aggro least till the fate is over. thx
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Read-Thi...ort-ticket

among 100+ or so threads on same thing in support chan. read over that list do everything in that list then see if the bot is still closing
(03-07-2015, 01:00 PM)salagunn Wrote: [ -> ]so i've only been using minnion since yesterday i'm trying it out for alex farming in fates but everytime i've left the bot running an gone afk i came back to see the game closed, an i cant seem to figure out why its doing that some help would be appreciated, also is there a way to get the bot to just kill fate mobs an ignore all other aggro least till the fate is over. thx

I used to have that problem too, and it stopped after the recent launcher updates, so that's odd you still have it.

Also, did you check in the "Do Fates Only" option? Or are you talking about something else? Cause that options makes you, well... do fates only. So it won't go around killing random stuff.
Fates only is checked, what it does is if it gets aggro otw to fates it'll jump of mount an kill aggro then go onto fate, same goes for at fates it'll kill aggro first then fate mobs
yes this is by design ppl where dieing on the way to fates just chain dieing now the bot protects its self.
ok, im just going through the checklist you posted, i tried the bot again when i went to work an it did close again while i was gone, didnt get any errors or anything so i'll go through that list an see what happens
Check the info tab on tge gui launcher it will day why it closed. If you dont set the gui launcher up and u get a 90k error the game will close but the launcher will relaunch the bot
So i followed the guide you linked, it closedthe game twice after i left it afk, i haven't set up the auto loin, does it usually close the game if i get d/cd even though i haven't set it up to auto login?, also where will i be able to find out why it closed i cant find a info tab in the launcher thx for the help btw.
you have to setup the gui_launcher to launch the account for the log tab to show you the reason it closed. and yes if you get a 90k error it crashes the game out most the time. also other programs can interfere with the bot like anything with over lays. Mumble, team speak. where is the bot installed, what AV do you have installed?

[Image: UfcJoaD.png]
the bot is installed in C:\ffxviminion and i removed the av i had an installed windows security essentials, so just followed the guide that you gave pretty much, only thing i haven't done is set up auto login. i've closed everything that could have interfered only thing running when i go to bed are windows task manager and ff14 an the essentials that need to run to function. there's no real way to know i guess then if im just 90kin or its something else.

Although i have used a different bot for ff14 before and i never 90kd with that but its a shit bot so i really wanna get this to work for me cause i prefer this one by a mile.
Pages: 1 2