MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill Manager Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed since the last path that a lot of skills just aren't casting anymore. This is true not only in my custom profiles but also in the default profiles.

Ex) 1 - my custom crystal gathering profile wouldn't use any of the wards until I removed and readded them all.

Ex) 2 - The default CNJ profile will cast Aero and then just stand still. Removing and adding the other skills back in seemed to correct that.

Any ideas? I just ran the update again and it looks like I'm on the most current version.
Im currently running the CNJ default profile on a new character and its working fine. no issues.
Alright, great! But I'm not. :(

I closed everything down...uninstalled the entire thing (something I've done more in the last two months than in the last year and half)...reinstalled it. Logged in. Clicked Start.

The following is a copy of my combat log. As you can see it's switching in and out of cleric stance...casting aero...and casting cure.

...and that's it.

If I clear the entire profile and rebuild it one skill at a time it seems to work...but the second that I log out and log back in, it's updated...and breaks again...I know I can turn off auto-updating. That doesn't really fix the issue though.

I'm running an Intel Core i7-4790K Processor on a ASUS P6X58D w/ 32gb of RAM, two AMD Radeon R9 Series 295x2's, 32gb Corsair RAM.

Current OS is Windows 8.1 Pro

All drivers and software updates are current as of 230ish this morning.

Minion is currently running two clients. The custom SMN build seems to be more or less okay although it's pulling about 25 dps less than 2 days ago on a target dummy and seems to pause a great deal between Ruin casts which one would assume is the reason for the dps loss.

Nothing else is running except Chrome...no I don't have the windows firewall on...I use hardware for that sort of thing anyway...I've tried it plugged in and not plugged in with no changes.

I would REALLY appreciate a possible solution to correct this or a potential issue that may be causing it.

[attachment=2915]
if its not using the skill stone and the skill is enabled then you dont meet what ever conditions are set for the use of hte skill.

[Image: 7cB6y4Z.png]
[Image: QAjpQ0f.png]

where is your bot installed at(folder wise)
in the skill manager table enable debugging and take a peak at your console. you can select the skills for it to debug.

(1,3,5,7) would debug whatever the 1st 3rd 5th and 7th skills were.

The debugging can be pretty informative.

As for you're custom profile. maybe rework it so it does the same thing in a different way. Use a different order / conditions to achieve the same rotation, it might fix those small delays

ie. if you have bio, bio 2, miasma ruin in that order with conditionals on ruin to check if the dots are applied on your target. try putting ruin first with conditionals to check if dots are op.
just wondering i should of asked this before are you in a party while your cnj profile istn casting stone(bfore you re add it)? Because stone has an option ticked thats says solo only.
Chocobo maybe?