MMOMinion

Full Version: Ramuh HM waypoint problem [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I cannot find how to do this successfully, i thought i'd ask in case anyone knows.

I tried doing this with waypoint that were given out in a different thread but party keeps wiping and still no luck getting down Ramuh.

someone please explain what i'm supposed to do. I'm at a total loss here!
i gave full explanation in the other thread but ill do it again.

party make up
6 ranged dps 2 healers

Start of fight.
all 8 characters after engaging boss go to "safe spot" waypoint.
Healer number 1 then spams medica II and Cure III for about 2-5min
range dps and healer number 2 go to their dps spots and healer 1 stays at safe spot.
range dps kills boss all spread out at each of their dps spots with second healer in the middle healing them.
once the 2 bots that get the beam connecting them they then will TP to safe spot and remain there while the rest of the bots finish off the boss.

* note if 2nd healer gets red beam bring him to safe spot do not move healer 1. you will just have to bring the dps down and be healed by healer 1 then back up top to dps.
Got it! Thanks for that. Gave me a big headache that old tree...
Just have 1 tank 2 heal and 5 dps, set all to assist, tank do the tank, heal do the heal, and dps dps boss, then add when it pop, watch for the link, and run away with 1, collected light on the ground, tank and heal no need to even move at all.
This is a Test profile which i made to test some "Conditions" and "Reactions" in duty mode.

Included is:
Healer skill profile. Use this for the Healer on [Primals] Ramuh_HM_AGROHEALS.info
6 Dps Profiles.
2 Healer profiles.
ffxiv_duty_tasks.lua (Put in \LuaMods\ffxivminion folder)

Yes this has 8 Profiles.

Similar to EX the healer gets aggro and heals the players to build aggro.
After 2 mins the dps and 2nd healer Teleport to position and kill the boss.

If any dps or 2nd healer get "Terror" Debuff or Die, they port back to the safe spot and get revived or just chill out till the buff drops.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2lqr8mlz3cmst...UnJya?dl=0