MMOMinion

Full Version: LFM 8-Man pony/card farm Adamantoise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
need 4 more that are down for overnight or daytime farming for ponys, etc.. pm cloven dreadfiend, mylla beck, adelena frostwyght, or athala redsteel feel free to pm me directly from here also! hope to see some of you soon! :)
P.S. im pst time
i might be in to moving servers i only have one char and bot though
I'm interested too. 1 char and bot as well.
Hit cloven dreadfiend up I'm afk ATM but add me and I'll accept when I get back to the house! :)
(03-14-2015, 07:14 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]Hit cloven dreadfiend up I'm afk ATM but add me and I'll accept when I get back to the house! :)

im not on that server atm how many people do you have atm
(03-15-2015, 12:35 AM)ajf64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2015, 07:14 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]Hit cloven dreadfiend up I'm afk ATM but add me and I'll accept when I get back to the house! :)

im not on that server atm how many people do you have atm

right now its just my 4 i have and possibly the two above idk if their willing to switch but im def down to farm 8-mans overnight, really wanting some ponys lol im sure some can def use certain 8-mans for light and what not :)

just seems like theres a good bit of botters on adamantoise but no one ever does anything, here i am with 4 bots running dutys for gil bored AF. :P
need 3 now who's up?
(03-15-2015, 04:25 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]need 3 now who's up?

if i move my char show should i contact
(03-16-2015, 11:49 AM)ajf64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2015, 04:25 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]need 3 now who's up?

if i move my char show should i contact

Usually afk so it would be faster to email me once you're in adamantoise braggcolton92@gmail.com :)
need 2 more anyone?
Pages: 1 2