MMOMinion

Full Version: how to make spells cast at max distance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone plz tell me how to adjust the distance for spellcast, as right now when ever i'm fighting a mob i have to be really close to cast an i'd prefer if i could just cast spells from a distance rather than chasing mobs around. thx for the help
its called Combat range its under settings you can raise the %
[Image: 74y466l.png]

unless you lowered this down all casters should cast at like 20y
ive put it up to 100% but it still seems to stay close to mobs.
mine does the same
Could be that perhaps you are noticing the AOE avoidance kick in and move the player.
not for me, my guy either runs straight upto the enemy and starts casting within hugging distance or it will just follow the enemy and not attack at all...
i suggest reinstalling the bot, and changing skill profiles seems you have something jacked up.

what class
what skill profile

[Image: omfW4Wq.jpg]

as you can see casting at range.
yeah thats how i want it, the way its doing it now it looks kinda suspicious that i keep hugging the mob an just running around with it lol

I've been using a whm profile that the bot came with also tried a different one an both do the same, i'll try messing about wiht it an see if i can fix it, still getting used to it.
what level are you?

I typically just use the Conj profile 1-50 while grinding/fates.
level 50 been grinding fates for alex.
Pages: 1 2