MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind one Enemy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you make minion grind on one enemy? Right now I just run through the whole area.
Not sure if this will answer your question but, for example, if you wanted to kill lady bugs outside Gridania you would place the grind marker, set the level range, and black list surrounding mobs. I am not at home so I can't check but you may also be able to "whitelist" a mob. I think that just attacks said mob (could be wrong on this as I've never used it). But I know for certain the first method works.
(03-09-2015, 06:51 PM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make minion grind on one enemy? Right now I just run through the whole area.

[Image: 6c6cd0b1f0.jpg]

Hope you can figure it out from the picture, if not, post in here again.
Thanks so much you guys, I was able to get it set!
Is the correct way to grind one mob that spawns in several locations to set grind markers at each location? I did this and it seems to work, but wanted to know if there was a more efficient way.

Also even though I have mount and sprint checked I dont do either while grinding.
if they spawn close enough to each other you only need 1 grind marker but if they are really far apart then yeah you would need 2 grind markers set by time. The mount, sprint can you take a picture of your settings for those 2 options because its working fine on my end right now.
Here you go and thanks for the quick response :)

Ok well I just reattached the program and it seems to be working now...

Well it did mount when starting the grind from the aetheryte, but it wont mount or sprint between enemies even though they are further than the distance set
test the mount distance and set it to 5 and see if it mounts 30y is kinda far away.