MMOMinion

Full Version: Constantly Trying to summon Companion when its already out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just grinding using BLM profile and occansionally it will start trying to summon my chocobo about 10 times before it realises that its already out
Yeah thats been happening to me too everytime i'm paralyzed or stunned.
(03-10-2015, 01:03 AM)Marsiko Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats been happening to me too everytime i'm paralyzed or stunned.

Any think we could do to fix this till we get official fix?
whats it breaking? Im sure it will be fixed eventually but as soon as paralyzed runs out it doesnt keep trying to summon it.
Is it possible to detect via the API whether or not a duty / dungeon is in progress?
Outside of dungeons - I have companion enabled, but inside I need to remember to disable it - otherwise it will spam attempt to summon my chocobo.
Just glad those failure messages are only visible to me - otherwise everyone would know I was using assist mode.

Eg: It spams a message saying I cannot summon my chocobo during the dungeon / trial etc

It would be nice - although not critical, if the bot would override the checkbox for summoning companion - if the current environment disallows companions.
well when switching to assist mode it should revert the settings back to default assist mode. so if you disable it in assist mode and enable it in grind mode when you switch over to assist it still shouldnt be checked. Unless you are always using the bot in assist mode, if thats the case just manually disable it.