MMOMinion

Full Version: Best Scholar profile for healing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried Scholar_heal only, Signatures scholar, base scholar that has come with the bot and dps only and the first scholar profile posted on second page of this forum but all seem to way under-perform when I am testing them off the easier dungeons like Sastasha hard.

I am trying to find a replacement for Magitek and rebornbuddy so I am giving this program a few months to test and see if I like it. I love the integration over rebornbuddy and it uses less resources as well. I am capable of running 7 bots without an issue so I am loving the overall presentation of the bot so far but I am wondering if anyone can point me to the best performance scholar avaliable for the moment.
Ive used sch_healonly in much of the content. You msy need to tweak some values and such.
Hmm. When I used Scholar_healonly it did not use lustrate,aetherflow, adlo or succor. Maybe I need to reinstall it.

Is there a guide on adding my own debuffs to use Leech on?
(03-10-2015, 08:30 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. When I used Scholar_healonly it did not use lustrate,aetherflow, adlo or succor. Maybe I need to reinstall it.

Is there a guide on adding my own debuffs to use Leech on?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrjln7q98udbmc...1.lua?dl=0

try that. has a few variations of the original but there is a forum on this made by another member.
this has my alterations.
Thanks for sharing sebbs!
Thank you friend for sharing as well. I think this is a tweaked version of signature and it performs amiably. Still does not want to lustrate despite plugging in hp values in the skill manager but it is a very good script. Thank you.