MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to set the Gathering bot up to farm for "x" amount of time then teleport or log off after that timer has been met?
see task manager addon. it might not log off but you can have it set to go to a main town. possibly go in to the inn and interact with the bed not sure. but you can alwasy just go to a main town and let it sit.
I usually just have a windows task set to shut my computer down at night. (Google Task Scheduler : Create Shut Down PC Automatically Task) Let it farm for an hour or two then shut down the system. Not quite the same as will kill any other things your running but also save on power.
you can also set a schedule in the GUI_launcher as well.
I will check out the the launcher when I get home. I have the task manager. Do you have to setup a task profile? I don't much for options at the moment. Just the zodiac book farm.
yeah you would have to make a task. But i think your best bet will be making a scheduler on the launcher.