MMOMinion

Full Version: Buying frequent multiple gamecards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know a reliable, cheap source of gamecards? everywhere i have tried am having trouble buying multiple cards as it triggers some sort of "security check" and they start asking for passport id and drivers licence and all sorts which im not willing to do.
i previously bought my time cards from amazon. I just buy crysta now though
yeah i got game cards from offgamers. EU 60day game card is 21$ and NA game card is 24$.
(03-11-2015, 12:27 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i got game cards from offgamers. EU 60day game card is 21$ and NA game card is 24$.

+1 on offgamers. I've been screwed ever since Playspan gone, I couldnt pay via paypal because they will reject me because my paypal is not american (my FFXIV is registered as Americas whereas im from SEA and there are no single South East Asia country listed).

Offgamers dont need scan of your citizen ID, passport, driving license or w/e. If I remember, just the mobile phone verification by sms, and that's only once.
great thank you ^^