MMOMinion

Full Version: Log Out Timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there a way to set minion up so that it exits the game after s set time?
use the gui_launcher and the sechedule feature.
Sorry for being a noob, but when I use the GUI launcher all I see is this
cmd

shutdown -s -f -t (seconds)

example:

shutdown -s -f -t 60
(shutdown pc after 60 seconds)

I use this when i'm going to bed to get a few hours more in and the pc will kill itself.
[Image: tHUQwXc.png]

yeah you have to set up all the accounts you want to log in with.
This would really be a nice feature to have a set timer when the bot would stop doing stuff. Not to turn off the game but just to stop doing anything, for example i started crafting id like it to stop after an hour or prolly while gathering. An option that we can freely set on or off and set the length as we chooses while the bot is already attached,. The feature the developer have right now is more of a scheduling system as to when the bot would run the game and stop the game.
(03-16-2015, 02:22 AM)nesha Wrote: [ -> ]This would really be a nice feature to have a set timer when the bot would stop doing stuff. Not to turn off the game but just to stop doing anything, for example i started crafting id like it to stop after an hour or prolly while gathering. An option that we can freely set on or off and set the length as we chooses while the bot is already attached,. The feature the developer have right now is more of a scheduling system as to when the bot would run the game and stop the game.
but thats esentially what your saying. you want the bot to stop gathering after say 8 hours of farming. so you set the scheduler up right before you start the bot to run for 8 hours. once i the 8 hours are completed the bot will stop and log you out of game.
(03-16-2015, 02:50 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2015, 02:22 AM)nesha Wrote: [ -> ]This would really be a nice feature to have a set timer when the bot would stop doing stuff. Not to turn off the game but just to stop doing anything, for example i started crafting id like it to stop after an hour or prolly while gathering. An option that we can freely set on or off and set the length as we chooses while the bot is already attached,. The feature the developer have right now is more of a scheduling system as to when the bot would run the game and stop the game.
but thats esentially what your saying. you want the bot to stop gathering after say 8 hours of farming. so you set the scheduler up right before you start the bot to run for 8 hours. once i the 8 hours are completed the bot will stop and log you out of game.

but that would mean the game shuts down... I don't want it to shut down but to just stop farming. The reason being is this.. I don't bot 24 hours but rather I do stuff with the bot still attached.. I would sometimes be in a duty and not remember that the scheduler is suppose to kill the game cause that is how I set it when I ran it for that day... but I decided to go play some more... but then the minion will kill the game while me being in the duty.
whats the point of not shutting down if your not farming? if your bot is esentially off and not doing anything. why does it need to remain logged in? if your gonna play by hand then you dont need an "AUTO" shut off you can just turn it off. if your gonna play afk you can launch it via scheduler if your gonna play by hand then no need to launch via scheduler. so say you launch the game and play by hand for 2 hours. and your not gonna play by hand anymore. Shut the game down launch it via scheduler and set it for how ever long you want to farm. If you played afk then deside you are gonna play by hand just shut the game down, relaunch it with no scheduler, then relaunch it via scheduler when your done playing by hand. It takes like 30seconds to launch the game and sign in. doesnt seem like a very big deal to me.

or you can just use task mananger to use it for gathering say gather 1000 nodes then it will stop
(03-16-2015, 02:58 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]whats the point of not shutting down if your not farming? if your bot is esentially off and not doing anything. why does it need to remain logged in?

so I can just right away jump on it and do other stuff the game has to offer and not go thru launch process again.

and also like I said sometimes I would make a schedule but then in the middle of it I have to do some real game stuff like dungeons then that would mean even while inside a dungeon the bot would kill the game.

and mind you sir what seems to be pointless to you might be important to others as what my first reply to this thread says... IT WOULD BE A NICE FEATURE

(03-16-2015, 02:58 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]whats the point of not shutting down if your not farming? if your bot is esentially off and not doing anything. why does it need to remain logged in? if your gonna play by hand then you dont need an "AUTO" shut off you can just turn it off. if your gonna play afk you can launch it via scheduler if your gonna play by hand then no need to launch via scheduler. so say you launch the game and play by hand for 2 hours. and your not gonna play by hand anymore. Shut the game down launch it via scheduler and set it for how ever long you want to farm. If you played afk then deside you are gonna play by hand just shut the game down, relaunch it with no scheduler, then relaunch it via scheduler when your done playing by hand. It takes like 30seconds to launch the game and sign in. doesnt seem like a very big deal to me.

or you can just use task mananger to use it for gathering say gather 1000 nodes then it will stop

yeah so much process so much shutting down and launching... why cant we have both options - auto launch/kill, and a timer to auto stop the bot no killing... why do we need to be single minded when we can be open minded about what the people actually find the bot useful and not tell them its pointless.
Pages: 1 2 3