MMOMinion

Full Version: Use bot with WTFAST?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading on a few other topics about if you use a VPN service you may have issues with your bot pinging the authenticator servers. Is there a way to reliably use WTFAST with this bot? When I use WTFAST with my account the bot will constantly close down my game 4-5 times an hour.

Is there no way to still use the vpn and bot both together?
yeah like those other posts say you have to select a single path for it to take. If you let it switch paths then the IP changes for the auth server for the bot and you get kicked.
I do not understand what you mean. I do not change any of the settings in wtfast software. I have it set up to go through the chicago network 1 and have been on that same setting for the 6 months I have used wtfast. How do I configure it to select a single path for it to take? The other forums do not explain that but only says you may have to log off then back on your vpn software before you can log on ff 14.

It still kicks me off 4-5 times an hour.
right things like WTFast look for the fastest and stable path to what ever you are connecting to. So if for some reason WTFast has to reroute your connection through a different path it will kick you from the bot because the connection to the bot authentication server has changed. all of the other threads on this topic using vpn the solution is for you to set a specific path and dont let that path change. Physically what you have to do i have no idea because i dont use VPN. But i suggest reading the other threads on what they say to do. Or stop using wtfast.
Yeah, they were saying something like "you can't let it on auto, you need to manual set it up".
As long as you're manually selecting a WTFast server and that server is stable, you should experience no connection issues. Try one of the Montreal servers, you might have better luck there.