MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering & Fishing + Min LVL - Max LVL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this feature works as intended.

Here's the issue:

When a gathering class goes to a location with more markers than one, it should go to the ones that are valid for his/her level. Meaning if your miner is 30, it can only go to min 30 > upwards.. Not go to 5-10 and 10-15. However it does it anyway, why is that?
Why do you think it doesn't work this way?

Post some screenshots from your Marker Manager of the ones you're having issues with.
if the marker its self level range falls from 5-10 and 10-15 it will not go to those markers if you are above the range. how ever it may farm the nodes if the nodes are to close and fall within the radius of the 30+ marker.
I'm actually having the same issue fishing in Middle La Noscea with the default fishing markers. I'm lv12 and its trying to fish at a 15-20 level marker. I couldn't find an option anywhere where it might ignore marker levels, so i just deleted the offending marker.
what marker mode where you in?
(03-13-2015, 04:07 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]what marker mode where you in?

My Marker Mode is "List'
ok are there level 12 markers on the map you are at? if so you can just switch it to single marker.
(03-13-2015, 06:22 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]ok are there level 12 markers on the map you are at? if so you can just switch it to single marker.

I just came back after lunch and it seems like the bot hadn't switched markers at all. The timer was 0 and the bot was trying to fish, but was receiving the "The fish sense something amiss" message. I have no issue with just deleting the markers i don't want to go to, but the bot isn't switching markers at all now...Awkward

I assume the single marker setting will make the bot just farm at one marker exclusively?

Sorry for the long post, maybe this would be better in support, but thanks for helpin me out.
ok the way it works if your marker list, for it to switch to the next marker 3 things have to be met.

first duration at current marker is up. 0=infinite it will stay at this marker for ever untill the second criteria is met level. so if your first marker is 1-9 and second marker is 10-14. it wont switch to the next marker unless you meet the level range. If your frist marker is level range 1-50 and timer 0 it will never change marker. then finaly the 3rd thing that has to be met is is the 2nd marker added in the list.

so to recap.

Duration
level range
marker mode list with multiple markers in the list.

all 3 things have to be met before it can switch to a new marker.

with the info you gave me, you are level 12 and fishing the next marker is lvl 15 so it wont switch marker untill it reaches level 15 no matter what the timer is.
(03-13-2015, 06:40 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]..
Duration
level range
marker mode list with multiple markers in the list.

all 3 things have to be met before it can switch to a new marker.

with the info you gave me, you are level 12 and fishing the next marker is lvl 15 so it wont switch marker untill it reaches level 15 no matter what the timer is.

I think I figured out what the second issue is, i leveled up to 16 while out to lunch and non of the remaining markers went up that high. So it had no other marker to go to within that level range. Also fits into your explanation. Thanks, definitely understand it more.