MMOMinion

Full Version: Guildwork + mmominon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys im new here so and new to the bot so forgive me if this it out of line or already been asked i could not find any thing with search but i was thinking guildwork might be great to looking at for making a better hunt module may be using it to locate the Hunt mob and then using the bot to go kill it just a thought if one of the mods says its ok ill provide a link to it so any one who don't know what im talking about can look at it.
they cant work together 2 overlays they will crash. been discussed to death before.
GW has been playing nice with the bot recently, if you start guildwork as administrator once the game and bot are running. If this could somehow be incorporated into the Hunts module, with GW giving coordinates, and the bot hunting and joining parties, would be pretty useful for some people.

Ive capped out gear from hunts on my main, but if this were to happen, i'd spend some time on my mules hunting .
(03-14-2015, 08:36 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]in the mid future we are looking at possible solutions, but for now we have more pressing issues to fix

ah ok ty