MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem with Embrace (Scholar)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe I may of encountered a bug of sorts.

Back many months ago when I use to play Scholar a lot, I set it up so my pet would constantly heal anyone below 98% health using the heal priority order. Now I seem to be able to get my pet to heal this way when I just go and randomly get a mob to attack me. But as soon as I join a party for dungeon it won't heal at 98%. In fact I'm certain that the bot isn't firing off the skill at all.

Doesn't seem to matter what options I change as soon as your in a group inside a dungeon it's not working
If you don't post your skill profile then we're just guessing.
(03-14-2015, 02:47 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't post your skill profile then we're just guessing.

Sorry, here it is here. It's just a simple assist profile as I like to manually control most things

Cheers!
Any ideas on this one Ace?
Going to run it in a bit, been a busy day. Once I get to a stopping place with hunting log data I'll fire it up.
Ok, so after more testing of this, I've discovered that no matter what options you choose The bot will not cast Embrace while you are in a party of any kind.

Main reason I keep asking about this is because the default percentages that the fairy users as set by Square Enix is kinda sucky and doesn't provide optimal healing. It's much better to use the bot and have the fairy go mad! hehe
Is the pet in obey/steady when you're trying to do this? It doesn't really make sense that the party status would affect the casting ability of pets. Also, have you tried after the most recent round of updates?

I'm building some special debug outputs right now to verify target selection and a few other things, because I don't see any obvious candidates for the issue right now.
Try this and see if it does what you need.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrjln7q98udbmc...1.lua?dl=0
Pet is definitely in obey and is able to cast manually but something is up with it. I have tried using a fresh install to test to see if it works and still no go. sometimes it may look like the bot is casting it simply because the fairy casts on it's own. But if you set it to like 99% health or under the fairy will not cast embrace until health is below about 80-85% which is fairy's default setting.

As I said if I go out solo and let a random mob beat on me, the bot will initiate a cast of embrace as soon as even a slither of health is lost. Just not in any sort of group.

I will have a look at what you posted later Sebbs too. Can you guys confirm that this isn't happening to you?
um when obey is set i was pretty sure the fairy doesnt cast anything on its own...
Pages: 1 2