MMOMinion

Full Version: Cant attacht bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone having this problem?

Bot updates, even did fresh install, as soon i press attacht nothing happens, dosent crash or anything just nothing happens.
hi, i am having same issue :3
Same Issue
Game is latest version. Redownloaded the updater.rar from my CP page, most recently about an hour ago. Extracted into C:\FFXIVMinion folder. Started the updater, it downloaded all the files again.
No AV software at all. Windows 8.1
I start the game, log in normally, wait til fully loaded in. Start up FFXIVMinion_GUI_Launcher, it loads up, I click on Attach Bot, and attach it. Game screen goes black for a second, then it's back normal, just never get a log in window asking for the license and password. Clicking on Attach Bot again at this point shows no process, so if I want to try again, I close down the launcher and try again. Haven't been able to log on today at all with this update, tried reinstalling everything a couple of times, to no avail either. Thanks for any assistance!

*edit*
Instead of Attach Bot, I just put my info in the Add account section and tried that, it loaded, then as a test, tried manually attaching again, no go. So at least making a profile for it worked.
what windows version are you running?
(03-15-2015, 01:10 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]what windows version are you running?

Not the original poster but Tashiro said windows 8.1 in there.
This is now happening to me as well after my recent bot update. Game doesn't crash, nor does the minion launcher, just won't attach and getting these errors. Everything was working fine until this update push (updated the bot around 1:30am pst).

win 8.1
no av, only win def
everything ran as admin

[Image: PDTLUpO.jpg]
Does actually using the launcher to launch the game work?
(03-15-2015, 10:40 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]Does actually using the launcher to launch the game work?

No :( . Using the launcher it won't even launch the game, it just goes straight to the memory error
(03-15-2015, 08:44 AM)lantus Wrote: [ -> ]This is now happening to me as well after my recent bot update. Game doesn't crash, nor does the minion launcher, just won't attach and getting these errors. Everything was working fine until this update push (updated the bot around 1:30am pst).

win 8.1
no av, only win def
everything ran as admin

Hi this happened to me, and I believe also happen to some others.
for me
- Win 8.1
- no av interfering
- run as admin

But I run this application, http://www.koshyjohn.com/software/memclean/ click Trim, and then run the bot, then the referenced error gone. At least for me
Pages: 1 2