MMOMinion

Full Version: Fish bot does not work anymore after recent update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fishing worked flawlessly yesterday and ever before, however after the newly released update it does not work. The bot does not activate.

Every other bot profile works as usually, miner, duty, assist, grind and so forth.

See picture: http://imgur.com/ld9U7f7

I've tried the following:

Re-update,
Using OLD Launcher,
Reloading LUA Scripts,
Relaunching,
Rebooting.

Played in Windowed at 1280x720. As said, the bot works but fishing does not work after update. - Windows 8.1
and you meet the level ranges of those fishing markers? the options under fishing moved to the markers now
(03-14-2015, 11:13 AM)LionMinion Wrote: [ -> ]Fishing worked flawlessly yesterday and ever before, however after the newly...

Hate to come back here two days in a row with fishing problems, but he's right.

Set the markers to fish from levels ~15 to 50. The bot doesn't seem to notice I hit the start button. Lazy fishermen!

Quick start fishing seems to work though, so there's that.
Same problem here!!!!
Return pls No Marker and Use Mooch checkboxes back, it is real pain to use markers. And also it is not possible to fish in Mist.
I posted this in the other support thread but i'll post it here too for exposure. Fishing does not work for me either and this is the error message I get repeatedly in the console:

failed with[string "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_common_cne.lua"]:2083 attempt to index field 'currentMarker' (a boolean value)
Replied in the support thread.

Marker-less Fish/Grind/Gather was moved into QuickStart mode, as discussed well over a month ago.

Don't post support topics in the General Discussion thread.
The issue is not mark-less related, it doesn't care about MARKERS anymore.

I fished in the same location yesterday, flawlessy. Today, nothing. It ignores the markers that worked earlier
this is still happening today........... any idea when it will be fixed
UPDATE: Just updated the bot, can still confirm the fisher ignores all markers. Even when the levels are within the bot's lvl (42 in a 40-45 mark) and so forth. Confirms it worked before the recent update. The change as said broke fisher bot, please try yourself at Coerthas lvl 40-45

Extra info: The new quick start works flawlessly for non-marked fishing, but this makes more trouble for AFK fishers than working markers does.
It works now
Pages: 1 2