MMOMinion

Full Version: DOTs are often casted twice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if it's just me. for quite some time now the DOTs skills (Miasma, Bio, etc.) are often casted twice. I even tried to use the default summoner profile but it does the same thing.
Note: it doesn't always do that.

I tried to play with buff duration left and various settings, but I believe it was the Applies De-Buff option is sometimes buggy. Can anyone give me direction?

PS: The pet summoning skills behave the same way
problem with insta dot cast is that there is a bit of a delay between the cast and registering the dot is placed this is where double casts come from i would say
Usually the option Applies debuff should prevent double cast, it doens't any more
Would be more helpful if you said specifically what class/job and what DoT. Every class has things that could be considered DoTs or Debuffs and they all work massively different.
Summoner: Miasma, Bio II, Summon, Summon II, Summon III

Bio works fine. I assume that it is because of the global cooldown that helps the bot recognize the debuff on the target before being able to cast the skill again
Almost positive that the applies debuff check is not functioning. I have the same issue with adloquim on sch. It does not double cast on instant cast spells like Bio or Windbit (archer)
what you can try is to put : "sec since last" on, with a timer of 3-4 sec so it can help prevent double cast. thats what i did on whm profile to prevent double cure casts
I actually tried that on summon and it didn't work, but now the server is down, can't test on other skills :(

PS: it works, what I did was to set the sec since last higher than cast time of the skill :)

Thanks