MMOMinion

Full Version: Question regarding second account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi so far I'm running 1 bot, and planning to bot another account in this computer. So I want to run two instances of bots within 1 connection (same computer same ip). According to the email I received from mmominion, it says

FFXIVMinion 90 Days, 90 days, 1 connection. ->

Added two accounts and start them. It keeps closing one another. Does SE prevent multiple login from same IP?
No, you need two keys for minion.
1 bot key = 1 account logged in. If you want 2 accoumts logged in you need 2 bot keys
i purchased 90 days 1 key not so long ago, can I have the remaining time to be split into half, and have a new key for the another half?
nope because what happens when you buy a 90day key you get a discounted price for buying 90 days when you buy 3 30day keys you do not get a discount.
but he is just asking to have another key and both keys only be valid for 45 days each, tho probally annoying to do anyway. so in theory it stays the same.
(03-15-2015, 03:43 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]but he is just asking to have another key and both keys only be valid for 45 days each, tho probally annoying to do anyway. so in theory it stays the same.

it is not the same because if you purchase a 90 day key you get a discount if you purchase 2 30 day keys you do not get a discount. by spliting 1 90 day key you end up getting 2 keys at a discounted price which is not how it works. then people would buy a 180 day key with a discount and then ask it have it split up in to multiple 30 day keys. Which you wouldnt get a discount on buying. you see the point now?