MMOMinion

Full Version: Hunt Log issues/findings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's use this thread to list any issues and finding with the new hunt log feature.

My findings thus far:
PLD - worked fine, no issues
WAR - Worked fine, no issues.
DRG - Got stuck on Anoles, never advanced past them. Console continuously lists "Target ID 120 was found nearby, it is the best choice"
BRD - completed rank 1 fine. Rank 2 got stuck on magiked bones, same spam as above. Target ID 20
NIN - went to Ground squirrels, console spammed "ParentTask: {LT_Grind} is not valid for sync, Player will be unsynced."
SMN - worked fine, no issues
WHM - worked fine, no issues.

All jobs were lvl 50, ilvl of 110+. Most jobs had a few kills under their belts, so it is not a 100% test
Will be adding fixes and the rest of ranks 3-5 for all soon. We realized afterward that there were some that were added backwards in our data, some bad spots, some FATE mobs. For the most part we've tested all classes through ranks 1-5 now so you'll see that update soon-ish.

Thanks for the report though, let me know after the next update if you notice new issues.
I noticed that some work has been done to Hunt Logs recently, Notably Archer/Bard, which is killing rank 4s as I type. While doing rank 2, it stopped on mob #18. Might want to take a look at that one again. killing it manually then reenabling bot let it continue. I'm sure it's still in progress, but since this one is able to go higher than rank2, maybe it got missed?

mob #40, if you are afk, may try to target the mobs on the wall above snowcloak, and end up stuck walking into/humping/jumping towards the wall. It's a mesh issue, but worth pointing out, since the bot seems to to go to the snowcloak entrance to look for the mobs ( i didnt pay attention to the start point, just that it hugged the wall) . It the bot's marker was a little further back, like by the fishing hole, there should be croks there to fulfill the quota.Didn't think to delete nx2 file and see if mesh was current.

Mobs 43. Dead Man's Moan, the bot goes to a fate location. Didn't sync when i tried it, but i had task manager installed. Waited for fate to be over, restarted grind, and it did not move to the mobs by the coastline further back. Indeed, walking away from fate area made the bot go and stand there again.

Ill check the above 2 items again in the morning with task manager removed and with the mesh rebuilt to see if they are still issues.
Looks like the ID was wrong on 18, and I switched the position on #43. #40 I'm not sure I can do much about, although I think the current mesh I have was able to handle that area.
Do you plan on adding grand company hunting logs also?
Dont those require dungeons
Some do yea,

Can we code the GC log ourselves? Is there a supported header to add to ffxvi_data-huntlog to suport GC log?

Also, if i have added entries to the lua in order to finish some jobs, would you like me to post the lua so you can integrate the changes?

EDIT:

Just saw the hunt log was updated again, time to check the new entries ^^
The API for minion to access the GC hunt logs doesn't exist yet.

Edit: Powder actually ninja-added it, so these may be available soon..
Gladiator 30 it keeps farming apkallu even after you've killed 4.
(03-25-2015, 06:07 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]Some do yea,

Can we code the GC log ourselves? Is there a supported header to add to ffxvi_data-huntlog to suport GC log?

Also, if i have added entries to the lua in order to finish some jobs, would you like me to post the lua so you can integrate the changes?

EDIT:

Just saw the hunt log was updated again, time to check the new entries ^^

Taskmanager files for Eternal Flame GC Hunt log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/watv1dr5igvqk8....info?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcdcol5uw0pq58....info?dl=0
Pages: 1 2