MMOMinion

Full Version: Fising No-Marker please bring it back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is this feature deleted?
I know the developer placed markers around the maps but that would also mean that I have to know what is the name of the marker to fish in that location I know that is in the fishing log but that would mean I have to check every time.

It's not only the issue for example the daily beast tribe quest where I have to fish at the tangle. I normally would do the mining or botany first then go fishing. without the ignore marker option it would mean that my toon had to go all the way around where the mining nodes where to where the marker is placed when 3 steps away from mining area is also the tangle and can fish straight from there.

I know I can put a new marker but whats the point of making a new marker when im not gonna do multiple fishing in different holes just the hole I want and went to.
Quick start will fish without a marker now.
so I have to open quick start from luamods to be able to fish ?
It's a mode, just like fishing. Trying to accommodate markers and no markers in the same code leads to confusion, so all marker-less activity was moved to QuickStart.
(03-16-2015, 12:39 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's a mode, just like fishing. Trying to accommodate markers and no markers in the same code leads to confusion, so all marker-less activity was moved to QuickStart.

well with this current update. I am more confused with how to use it for fishing more than ever. before I just go to particular fishing hole make sure no marker is checked and bamm it will start fishing.
I don't know how else to explain to you that it's the same thing. Go to fish hole. While in QuickStart mode, hit Start. Bam, fishing.
how is quick start relevant then, when you actually have to do an additional step just to do something that was instant before? im saying this cause I use the bot without any overlay windows most of the time I hit control S and it starts.
It puzzles me as to how you could not be understanding what I'm saying to you by now.

Edit: You're probably doing the same thing wrong as this guy.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-What-hap...ss-Fishing

TO SUM IT UP:
QuickStart is a mode, not an addon, you get to it using the mode selector, not by opening it up in the LuaMods drop-down.
(03-16-2015, 11:23 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It puzzles me as to how you could not be understanding what I'm saying to you by now.

I do understand it, but by default the bot has the default window open and what you are telling me is to click lua modules and open quick start window and start fishing from there. Im saying is how is suppose to be quicker when what you do before to start fishing is to just click start.
You're literally complaining about having to click the mouse twice.
Pages: 1 2