MMOMinion

Full Version: Having a character not sync to fates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, im running my healer as Party-Grind, following the party leader and healing him.

Problem is, for low level FATEs, he also syncs with the leader.
This is problematic as I'd rather he become the agro magnet for overhealing so much against low level mobs.

So is there a way to make him heal without force-sync to FATEs?

Somewhat related - the bot can cross ferries to another side of the map (Upper & Eastern La Noscea) but a Party-Grind bot with a leader to follow will not be able to do this.
he has to sync when in the fate or he cant help with the mobs. he wont get agro unless he participates in the fate and to do that he has to sync.
(03-16-2015, 02:20 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]he has to sync when in the fate or he cant help with the mobs. he wont get agro unless he participates in the fate and to do that he has to sync.

If he doesnt sync, he can heal those participating in it, he gets all the agro even if he isnt sync'd.
just heal i see. well the bot auto syncs.
I'll adjust the task a bit to accommodate this.
Excellent news if its doable! :D
Just makes it less of a pain in the ass when synced down to low 40s, the ilv100+ WHM can just heal at full str since he's not the one who needs the FATEs.

A true healbot~