MMOMinion

Full Version: Qn: Is there any way to disable Stealth? (Disabling via mark doesn't work for me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Question: Is there any way to disable Stealth while gathering? Unchecking the "Use Stealth" box doesn't seem to work, and the stealth function seems a bit buggy. If I'm able to just not use Stealth at all would be perfect.

Appreciate any help!
Its controlled on the marker
yup for the marker i'm using, Single Marker, I've already unchecked "Use Stealth" but it's still using stealth. D:

Like so right?
http://i.imgur.com/xXMu4mh.png
Stealth is automatic now, so please explain what you mean by "buggy"? It does a threat scan for entities within a given range and uses stealth according to that.
Ahh I see! Well at certain areas, stealth goes on and off about 3 cycles before my toon starts walking normally again.
Especially when I select Use Mount, it will Mount, Dismount, Stealth, Unstealth, Mount, Dismount etc. for a few cycles as well.

Also, for lowbie areas, there isn't a need for stealth but the bot still stealths even when the mob is far away (e.g. a 50 toon with a 20 mob that would only aggro maybe at 1/4 that distance).
I understand that it's to safeguard for if the mob starts walking towards us and aggros, but if there is any way to work in a disable stealth function without too much trouble, it would be awesome for these types of situations.
Where are you fishing that you notice this happening? The scan includes the level check, so it would take at least a level 40 aggressive mob to set off a level 50 fisher's spidey sense.
Sorry for the late reply! It's actually Botany at Upper La Noscea, Lvl 45 nodes.
I'm 10 lvls ahead of the mobs though so I guess that's what it's set to. I'll manually level up and see how it goes again.

For the stealth, unstealth loop issue, I've had it occur at (34,23), (34,24) and (33,24), Upper La Noscea.
It happens sometimes at Eastern La Noscea too, but I didn't take note of the locations. Let me know if you would like me to.

For fishing at Ceruleum Plant, it stealths. But that's not really an issue for me, I can manually unstealth.
It's mostly the stealthing while gathering that's bothering me, would prefer to not stealth at all, or be able to set the range for stealth. :p
i have notes the same plablem when out garthing as botanist it will steath and then unsteath move a bit steath up move unsteath and move and steth some times its to late and i still get argo fome mobs this has beeing happing ever since the steath opetion has been taking off the markers
yes, i have the same "issue". unnecessary stealthing when mobs that don't aggro are around is one big issue. so it slows down gathering significantly. please advise on a workaround.
Workaround is for you to let the bot do it's thing. It stealths for a reason, you're welcome to fuck up whatever code you want, but I sure as hell ain't helping you do it.
Pages: 1 2