MMOMinion

Full Version: Pre-Sales questsions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have been reading around the forums but its alot to take in for a noobie like myself!

1) I see there is alot of Duty profiles, are these just if you have 4 or 8 of your own accounts?

2) I'm really only making relics at the moment does this bot have anything useful for this?

3) How does crafting work? Can you just say what you want and it will make as long as you have the items? Also same for gathering?

4) Can you use 1 minion licence for multiple FFXIV accounts?

5) Are they any options for leveling jobs 1-50 and getting through quests to unlock primals, coils etc

Thanks in advance.
There are some tutoirals that you should probably read they will explain alot of the functions of the bot along with pictures.

Duty mode is yes 4 or 8 bots of your own or friends, just must have 4/8 people in party other wise the bot wont queue.

Taskmanager can help with the books, Duty mode can help with the dungeons, the bot does fates and atma. You just have to do the leve quests on your own.

Crafting mode works by you get the materials needed to craft the item. Then you select the craft in the in game crafting window. Load the skill profile for that craft hit start. it will craft till it runs out of mats or you can set how many times you want it to craft.

1 bot key code= 1 account logged in at a time. If you want say 4 accounts logged in at once its would take 4 bot keycodes.

You can level jobs by fate grinding and there are qeusting profiles for the jobs to do the class quests 1-50.

there is alos quest mode to level up a new character 1-shiva. but again you would have to do allthe dungeons with 4 bots or by hand if you are going at it solo. Unlocking primals and coils are a simple talk t this person talk to the next person place is unlocked. But killing the primal bosses and turn 5,9 agian you would need 8 bots or friends.
1) I see there is alot of Duty profiles, are these just if you have 4 or 8 of your own accounts?
I've never used the dungeon duties myself, but I would assume that you should only use the dutys if you are going to be in the presence of like-minded individuals.
Legit players would tend to frown upon botting, and might report you. So either use your bot in dutys with other friends who bot, or with a party composition purely of your own accounts.

2) I'm really only making relics at the moment does this bot have anything useful for this?
Atma farming is an option I believe.
3) How does crafting work? Can you just say what you want and it will make as long as you have the items? Also same for gathering?
You pick the item you want to craft, you bring up the craft menu, and then click go on the bot, it will use the rotation to complete the item. It will then re-craft the same item type for x amount of attempts. You set X.
4) Can you use 1 minion licence for multiple FFXIV accounts?
No - one FFXIVMinion bot license per ffxiv account. Logging the same license in twice will boot the first instance offline.

5) Are they any options for leveling jobs 1-50 and getting through quests to unlock primals, coils etc
The quest profiles on the forums will do 1-15 and then 15+
They tend to handle most of the quests. Occasionally you may need to intervene - I have seen a few occasions when my character will talk to the same npc rapidly - not realising that they are at the wrong stage of the quest.
I think i hear an echo! lol
Think we just posted at the same time or around abouts - took me longer to write mine, but we probably started at the same time etc
Don't mean to step on anyone's toes etc
(03-18-2015, 02:22 PM)Bhaal Wrote: [ -> ]Think we just posted at the same time or around abouts - took me longer to write mine, but we probably started at the same time etc
Don't mean to step on anyone's toes etc

nope i was just making light of the situation lolThumbsUp