MMOMinion

Full Version: Need help setting Unspoiled Nodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello i what to know how to set up the Garther Unspoiled nodes i have read the how-to but im still confused

to start i hit "Gather Unspoiled" and "Use cordials" next is "start Location" but list is empty ic got "Miner Gearset" set to "1" and "botanist Gearset" at "7"

but when i hit start but just sits there does nothink

and what is New Location for
and how to set start location

and am i missing somthink?

oh and does the bot know ware the items are so if i set maker pri 1 to gold ore will it just go to Slot 6 on unspoiled Node list even tho you see nothink but 6 or 7 green bars??

thanks
You say you read the guide, but if you didn't set up any unspoiled markers or locations, then you really didn't read it.
ok so i have to go to each point and place a maker ok iv got that

what about Start Location???
Start location will have entries in the drop-down once you start adding locations. It's how you tell the bot "where to start" basically. I.E. if I'm starting my gathering cycle, and the next one (based on Eorzea time) would be Gold Ore, I'd select my Gold Ore location (that I've previously created).
ok i have set up the bot

my locations are

Start[0] - Ul'Dah Steps
Dark Steel Ore[1] - Coerthas Central Highlands
Gold Ore [9] - Eastern Thanalan

i have also set up profile called "Unspiled"
in that i have
--
Truth of Mountains
toil of mountaineer
sharp Vision 3

so this is what happens right

the bot will sand there at Start till it telaports to lets say Darkstell Ore and then waits... when the point spowns it wil go to it but then nothink what am i doing worng?
need more help plz see pic
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2957]

this happens evey time it goes back to start point which happens to be my shard minning lacation

thing is evey time i stop and then start agen it starts minning but as soon as it goes to unspolied node(difrent map) and goes back to start i get that error

how can i fix this
You can't fix it, I'll have to issue a fix for it tonight.
ok i have another questing

I have three locations set up they are as folowing -
Start - i what it to go to Nomel minning maker and minning till others spown
DarkSteel - bot mining that fine
Gold Ore - bot minning that fine

how can i do this thanks
the "start" location needs to have the "Idle" checkbox checked.
ok going to give it a go
Pages: 1 2