MMOMinion

Full Version: Ace's Frontlines PVP Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it normal for the bot to be unable to select the duty? When I'm running it, it opens up the duty menu but fails to select it then proceeds to hit the join button with no duty selected. Also, is the PVP Bot and Ace's Frontlines Mesh only set for Frontlines (Secure)? or does it also support Frontlines(Slaughter)?
You have to select the PVP duty you are doing the first time. The mesh works for both.
When creating custom markers, do I have to be at the spot where I want the marker to be created or is there a place to input coordinates? (Seeing as slaughter doesn't have a top mid marker.)
read the marker mananger tutorial, yes you ahve to be at the spot you want to drop the marker.
Is there anyway to repath the bot's walkpath? On its way up to the middle hill, it keeps getting stuck on the bridge's turn and spends the entire time running into the wall. (Entering from the Maelstrom)
(03-19-2015, 06:11 PM)ItsEdvard Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to repath the bot's walkpath? On its way up to the middle hill, it keeps getting stuck on the bridge's turn and spends the entire time running into the wall. (Entering from the Maelstrom)

You can modify the mesh using the MeshManager.