MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot suddenly wont attach / load FFXIV anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi i have been playing the game for the last couple of days just fine, was botting all night and this morning. I had to reboot my pc cos it was a bit laggy, and since rebooting i can no longer get ffxivminion to work.

It launches FFXIV, but after the first screen when it says "Square Enix", then goes to the main FFXIV screen i.e

START
DATA CENTER
OPENING MOVIE
CONFIGURATION
EXIT

It seems the bot is failing to click on anything / fails to attach and FFXIV closes within a few seconds.

Additionally, If i try to "Attach Bot" to an already running instance of the game it instantly closes the game without any warning or error.

1) I HAVE DELETED MY FFXIV MINION FOLDER , DOWNLOADED & INSTALLED AGAIN to C:/
2) AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, IT WAS WORKING PRIOR TO REBOOTING MY PC TO FIX LAG
3) NO AV
4) NO VPN
5) REBOOTED PC AGAIN

Has something just been done to the bot i.e a sneaky update etc? Its odd it was working 10 mins ago, but now it wont even attach / launch my game.

[attachment=2967]
[attachment=2968]
have you tried using the new launcher?
yes tried both, neither work
both were working fine before.

was just screenshotting the issue, its the same issue with both launchers
Usually when people say it worked before now it doesn't, it usually means some overlay software is running.
Its crashing right when it would normally select "Start" from the start screen

Ok found the issue, it seems there is a conflict between MSI Afterburner 4.0 which controls the overclocking of my GPUs on my watercooled PC.

Disabling my overclocking and turning off MSI Afterburner fixes the login issue,

Is there anything you guys can do to byepass this issue, its a shame on my $6000 machine not to be utilizing my GPU overclocking.
Just turn of the overlay part, it has nothing to do with overclocking its to do with the overlay it puts in the game. Use the settings to turn of the OSD.
This is mentioned in the setup guide as well not to use any thing that has a type of overlay pop up. Which This does. like powder said disable the overlay portion of it and you should be fine. and why on earth would you build a 6000$ machine?
(03-21-2015, 06:23 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]and why on earth would you build a 6000$ machine?

because that machine makes me about 70-80k a year lol, anything less would reduce my income dramatically as my ability to produce my work would be diminished. (I do 3D VFX / Compositing / CAD / ArchVis etc)

Your only as good as your tools ;)
(03-22-2015, 08:45 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2015, 06:23 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]and why on earth would you build a 6000$ machine?

because that machine makes me about 70-80k a year lol, anything less would reduce my income dramatically as my ability to produce my work would be diminished. (I do 3D VFX / Compositing / CAD / ArchVis etc)

ah i see, ill just stick to RMT. :P
(03-22-2015, 01:14 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 08:45 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]

ah i see, ill just stick to RMT. :P

That's why you also use the best tools ;)
Talking of best tools, when is questing 2.0 gonna be ready? :p
Pages: 1 2