MMOMinion

Full Version: No complete AV normal duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i may just be over looking it but i cant seem to find a working complete av normal duty is there anyone out there that can verify one?
ty but thats the one im trying to get working but the leader keeps leaving after a certain point
one works great i use it all the time. maybe you need to adjust wait time fail time for your internet connection. But i dont have any issues running this one.
Arguably the biggest problem I see with duty profiles made by some people on this forum, the fail timers are so strict that anyone playing on 200+ ping is bound to run into issues. I can't count the amount of profiles I've had to edit to compensate for higher latency. Not that I don't appreciate the work people put into the profiles, but some of these fail timers really don't need to be so strict; or even exist in some cases.
you MUST have a fail timer. Not having a fail timer will cause issues of skipping encounters. all my profiles are created while running 32 bots. on a 3mb connection sooo i think my fail timers are pretty good.
Duty profile works great for me, along with all the rest!

I Dont think many people suffer from that issue Likoska. People who dont have poor conditions to test the profile have no way of knowing how long to make said fail timers. Editing a profile beats the alternative of making your own.

FFXIVMAGE
use the dev module to see what encounter step you are when the failure happens
(03-24-2015, 08:34 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote: [ -> ]Duty profile works great for me, along with all the rest!

I Dont think many people suffer from that issue Likoska. People who dont have poor conditions to test the profile have no way of knowing how long to make said fail timers. Editing a profile beats the alternative of making your own.

FFXIVMAGE
use the dev module to see what encounter step you are when the failure happens

i will soon as i get them back up 3 sibd ran out yesterday and kinda want to wait till i have a solid 8-man group to farm with until i re activate them and buy three more keys LFM on adamantoise! :)
(03-24-2015, 08:34 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote: [ -> ]I Dont think many people suffer from that issue Likoska. People who dont have poor conditions to test the profile have no way of knowing how long to make said fail timers. Editing a profile beats the alternative of making your own.

Of course it does, I have no problem with editing profiles to work on my setup. Latency only varies so much, we're talking about a quarter of a second here. Adding a second to each fail timer is all it takes to ensure it works for everyone.
i know my problem was that the 4 bots would skip clearing the "trap" area, which is the first goal listed then they just quit on me lol
Pages: 1 2