MMOMinion

Full Version: Moving between maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I would like to know iif the bot is capable of moving to a different zone after a specific time for example i would like to gather x objects for 1 hour then gather y objects on a different map. the markers can be set to count down and move to a different location but what about different maps?

Thanks

Koi.
yes you have to use the taskmanager addon. you set up a task on "map" at "marker" for "x" amount of gathers. then you set up a task on the next map the same way. there are already some example profiles made for task mananger.
Would you be kind enough to link to these example profiles, because im assuming you set these up through the profile manager then save them into tasks within task manager, ive read through the thread for task manager but it pertains a lot to dutys for multibo dungeon runs, i admit i did only get to the 12th thred of 44 :-(
The tasks are in the OP.
Sorry ACE but what is OP?
Opening Post of the thread. One of the dropbox links is for the "tasks" (profiles).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ozo81i3xshzwh...Xvhca?dl=0
the files you refer to are Level Fates and Level 2nd Class, i have those and task manager installed, What i need to know was these files created in the profile manager within the bot itself, or do you manually edit these, i can create the various parts ie navmesh, markers but i dont know which part of the program creates the profile to link these files together to put into the task folder of the task manager.
They were created manually.
Cheers ace I did have a look and got it kind of working , now I know how to create the tasks I'll mess about with it better this evening