MMOMinion

Full Version: [Beta] Caledon Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: c333fabe-d584-4b9d-9240-32dc8a148323.jpg]

So cause of some mesh problems the profile wont work as i want. But i dont have the motivation for it to mesh it again. i meshed this creepy Map now the 22 Time allways stupid bugs or mechanics. so i dont continue this thing until the mesh things are fixed.
feel free to mesh yourself the whole map but im not making it sry.
I will release the next days an update for the task profile with some fixed things but thats all.

If you wanna use this task do it, if you wanna use it for your own mesh+ profile just give me a pm and credits and all is fine.

have fun with iz
[url=http://www.file-upload.net/download-10452939/Caledon-Forest.rar.html
]Caledon Forest Beta
[/url]
So I just started this profile and it's far from being ready. I'm on task ID #42 which is about the 20th task and I've had to disable at least 10. Most are nav mesh problems but a few of the heart quest are giving me a "Stay nearHQ" code in the console and the bot just stands still. Great work though you are further ahead than I am. Where are you getting the ID's for kill codes and interact? I'm about ready to publish my 100% Lion's Arch but can't get the Crowsnest POI or the underwater POI.
(03-23-2015, 03:15 AM)Immortal Rump Wrote: [ -> ]So I just started this profile and it's far from being ready. I'm on task ID #42 which is about the 20th task and I've had to disable at least 10. Most are nav mesh problems but a few of the heart quest are giving me a "Stay nearHQ" code in the console and the bot just stands still. Great work though you are further ahead than I am. Where are you getting the ID's for kill codes and interact? I'm about ready to publish my 100% Lion's Arch but can't get the Crowsnest POI or the underwater POI.

100% LA? thats in the bot and done Snicker

The mesh needs a small update, but otherwise the the task i have tested ALOT and get alsmost everything
Jorith i tried the LA completion task on Saturday got stuck on Task 14. Didn't have nav mesh for over half the vista's or my toon would would fall.
(03-23-2015, 03:06 PM)Immortal Rump Wrote: [ -> ]Jorith i tried the LA completion task on Saturday got stuck on Task 14. Didn't have nav mesh for over half the vista's or my toon would would fall.

Yeah, the current mesh shipped with the bot is not the most recent one. However the task works perfectly on the new mesh for me, no stucks no falling here. But this is likely due to mesh. Soon we will upload most/all city's meshed and their instances.Cutesmile
Back to topic though! Great to see more profiles Cutesmile
Push pls do not use this profile so far. The mesh is so damn broken i dont know why.i meshed the whole shit now the 9 or 10th time but its not saving it. So give me 1 or 2 More days to fix it