MMOMinion

Full Version: Converting items to materia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any feature in the bot that would convert spiritbonded items, or any plans for something like that.
convert/desynth are being worked on
(03-23-2015, 04:53 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]convert/desynth are being worked on

Are new loot options in the works? so Bot A could roll on crp ltw gsm items while bot B rolls on arm alc bsm
this is the first time ive heard of it. so i would say no
Convert/Desynth are API level upgrades. The loot changes are something anybody could build/configure with our existing API. That being said, it won't be me doing it. :)
Any chance of discard and/or sort being added in with the desynth and convert? Just asking since they are in similar menus. Either way, those (convert and desynth) will be greatly appreciated!

Guess it isn't that similar since there are actual hotbar buttons for desynth and assimilating...
(03-23-2015, 04:31 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Convert/Desynth are API level upgrades. The loot changes are something anybody could build/configure with our existing API. That being said, it won't be me doing it. :)

Haha It wouldnt be fair to ask. You've already done so much for the community (as have many others). I was just curious if it was something in the works.

Turn 2 for example, 90%+ of the loot is LTW ARM GSM so if you dont have all 3 of those desynths on the same character looting becomes an issue. There are examples of sparser loot distributions but nothing thats profitably farmed (that I can think of)

I'm just fantasizing about future content mostly. The thought of farming the equivalent of turn 2 when allagan mats / 4 star mats were introduced is exiciting.
time to give up desynth/converting on minion ^^

this has been requested for months,and all these months i have been reading being worked on etc etc.... :-D

and also even there is a chance they release autodesynth the market gonna be flooded with battlefield demi 3 and rose gold ingots like i do atm just a team of 4 can break the whole server market on those 2 items^^ anyway if any1 want 100+ stacks of rose gold ingots or bc3 feel free to contact me^^

oh btw i dont sell !!!!!
i give free and u donate the price hahahahaha