MMOMinion

Full Version: Stuck on gathering "Nothing"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure why, caught the bot trying to gather "nothing" and was stuck there doing so.

[Image: 2d7hs8h.png]
duble check that u have and item priorty 1 set to what you what to gather and in Item Priority 2 put None
i had some problem and thats how i got pasted it but i cont be shower that it will work for every one
This has happened to me very rarely and I don't know what causes it, but ways to prevent it from happening is to unclick "Gather Gardening." Very few seeds and soil are worth after all.
Also try using "Valid Slots" instead of an item priority if you only want one thing and to focus on it. It will keep on picking at that very same spot for that marker no matter what and won't wander like what is being shown here.
Make sure you don't put gardening items in the "Item Priority" entries. If you open the console, it will probably be yelling at you to remove them.
Thanks for the info guys, I unchecked the Gather gardening, didn't have any items in the priority list at the time. But not sure what Kireien meant by "Valid Slots" ?
Valid slots was an old marker option, it doesn't exist anymore.
(03-23-2015, 07:35 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Valid slots was an old marker option, it doesn't exist anymore.

Oh ok, any rate- seems like after deselecting "Gather Gardening" it's not done it again.