MMOMinion

Full Version: Just have some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been useing baot for some time know and i do love it alot but i have some questions

1) what do most of the users use the bot for?
2) what is the best way to make gil fast and does not cost gil to do? (eg. shard garthing)
3) how meany accouts do most users have?
4) thos how use the bot to make realy money how is this done?
5) what would the best set up be if i whated to make realy money off the game?

thanks for infor
1) id say most user use it to boost their main. As in have a 2nd account that farms materials and spiritbinds to get materia for their main.

2) there is no "ONE" "BEST" way to make gil its totaly server dependant and how many accounts you want to use.

3) I'd say most user have 1-4 accounts then some power users have 8+

4)I doubt anyone that makes serious money will share this, but there are many things like i said above based on your server that you can do to make gil. then you just have to find buyers for it.

5) read above.
I have 2 I have almost always on 24/7

Then I have 2 extras for when I gotta power through grind shit like chocobo ranking to 20, running Atmas (FATE forever), running aniumus book dungeons, farming lights (Nexus, Zeta) and the insane Zodiac dungeon grind.

If I had a better PC I could run 8 and get myself the 6 ponies and then the Kirin mount, and good expensive rare mats like Kingly Whiskers, but I don't have a PC that can handle it (or a second PC) sooo I just do with 4 for now.

I still run all the raids manually of course and the majority of the crafting profiles are just not good enough for 3 star and 4 star crafting since Notkam's profiles have become unusable, that thing was the best until recent core changes to the crafting in the minion program x: