MMOMinion

Full Version: minion randomly delting skill profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont know why but my minion and many from my team

keep randomly delting a whole skill profile which isnt 1 of the standart profile
Stop hitting the clear profile button?
well i dont know if you think most ppl who post stuff like this are completly idiots or so.And sure i sit there for hours and and deleting the profile skill 1 by 1 manually with minion..........or wait how about just go in the profile folder and deleting them and replacing them manually all the time

well stupid questions deserve stupid answers like this.

also yeah surely 4 person doing same shit pressing clear profile button all the time too

anyway serious answer: >>>> no the bot deleting the profiles somehow
have you tried to do a fresh instal of the program ?
(03-25-2015, 04:39 AM)tiberian1985 Wrote: [ -> ]well i dont know if you think most ppl who post stuff like this are completly idiots or so.And sure i sit there for hours and and deleting the profile skill 1 by 1 manually with minion..........or wait how about just go in the profile folder and deleting them and replacing them manually all the time

well stupid questions deserve stupid answers like this.

also yeah surely 4 person doing same shit pressing clear profile button all the time too

anyway serious answer: >>>> no the bot deleting the profiles somehow

the bot doesnt delete profiles. if you change the profile in any way it will replace it back to default but the bot doesnt delete profiles.

I would suggest removing your AV/Malware software.

To answer your question, no we dont think people are idiots, but however 99% of all cases end up being user error, or lack of knowledge on whats intended workings of a feature on the bot. Its sad but this is the facts of the matter.
The bot doesn't randomly delete skill profiles, and that's all there is to it. Feel free to be upset about it, doesn't change the facts.
If he's editing one of stock profiles, they get wiped into default state every time launcher is started with automatic updates on.
(03-26-2015, 10:05 AM)EonsTimE Wrote: [ -> ]If he's editing one of stock profiles, they get wiped into default state every time launcher is started with automatic updates on.

yup already mentioned that.
That also falls into the realm of a "modification", not a deletion.
then again no they are all self edited profiles with differnt names than the standart profiles coming with the minion.
as far as i know the update only "replacing" the standart profiles

2nd i never run any malware programms/anti virus programm etc i manually checking my process
most of time when i am editing my profiles then again they all name different than the standart profles like tookenwood etc etc
and bam the full profile randomly get wiped with reload or restarting the game.

same thing happens to the battle class profiles whenever i edite something it turn out on next restart the whole profile is gone
Pages: 1 2