MMOMinion

Full Version: Scholar Pet Not Detecting Buffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

was just wondering if someone could take a look at the code which enables skill manager to detect if a pet has a certain buff or not

Specifically I am trying to set the bot so that when I use Rouse (Which the bot says is ID-187) the pet will automatically cast "Fey Illumination" However it doesn't seem to be able to detect that the pet has the buff.

Cheers.
for rouse what target did you place for the skill? and for Fey Illumination what target did you set for the skill?
(03-24-2015, 02:24 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]for rouse what target did you place for the skill? and for Fey Illumination what target did you set for the skill?

Ah rouse I usually just cast manually. And Fey Illumination is targeted as Pet for skill target.

It has no issue casting it. But it will always cast it. I set it so it is suppose to only cast if Pet has rouse. But it casts all the time. Definitely something wrong.

In fact I'm sure it was working a few weeks ago.
so for fey Illumination you have target = pet you have applies buff ticked under basic details in skill editor? and then under Pet BUffs you have "Has buff" with the correct buff id?
Yes that is correct, That's exactly what I have.
I see the issue, I'll get a fix uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.
(03-29-2015, 01:37 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I see the issue, I'll get a fix uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you Ace :-D