MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate grind, cross abilities problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I have a problem with fate grinding.
I set bot to grind fates with paladin as explained here, and everything goes right, but every time my character reach a mob, he start casting protect in loop.
I have protect as cross ability, and I don't know why bot use this to attack! (Yes, paladin profile is correctly set, I also tried with gladiator profile, but nothing changed!)
I tried to remove this ability from hotbar, but nothing changed, the only way to make it work correctly is removing all paladin cross abilities from acntion and traits window...
I want to know if there is a solution for this, or if I have to remove all cross abilities every time i need to grind fates...
Thanks
Dont use the default paladin profile

If thats what you use, make a copy of it with a different name and alter that one and either disable protect or something.
its because probably the buff ID is wrong , there are 2 version of the buff 1 skill.. so higher lvel has 1 buff id lower level a different buff id. So when you get synced you gain the lower level buff id its probably looking for the higher level. it has nothing to do with cross class skills.
Thanks for your reply, actually I noticed that this problem only occur when farming LVL 48-50 fates, so without level sync. When I was farming lower LVL fates with level sync, this problem didn't occur.
So how can I try to solve it? I have to edit PLD profile as Sheimd suggested, and disable protect?
then its reverse its probably looking for the lower level buff id. you can either put the correct buff id or disable protect.
i know ow to fix this go into ur paladin profile click on protect the go down to Player Buffs> goto box that says Missing buffs delete where it says 146,147 and put 146+147. problem solved.