MMOMinion

Full Version: Unspoiled Node Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have my locations and markers set and it has been working good, but every now and then it wants to be dumb. I will start the bot and it will teleport to a location whose time has already passed and will just continually teleport to that location.

Like right now it is 12PM and it keep going to the 5AM location no matter how many times I restart the game and bot. I teleported to the 12PM location and started it from there, but it still just keep looping to the 5AM

EDIT: Okay this is strange, it finally teleported to my 9AM location and just stood there. When I manually switched my job to miner and used the node location skill, the bot took over and seems to be working.

Is there a way to fix this or to say "Hey bot, start at this location and work your way down in normal order." It's almost as if the bot gets fixated on a location that it missed and just wont move on.
Use the "Start Location" dropdown to indicate where you want it to start.
(03-25-2015, 06:41 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Use the "Start Location" dropdown to indicate where you want it to start.

Wow, thank you Ace, that was too easy lol.