MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill Manager Max Range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Did this go somewhere? I can't seem to find the option anymore. MinRange yes! But no MaxRange :'(

I know I'd read something in the forums a while ago where someone else had the same issue, but I'm not finding that anymore either. :(
its been removed each skills max range is coded into the bot, there is no need for this anymore.
Well...except that as mobs wander away from you, you sit behind them jerking around like a fish on a hook. >.<

What's the solution to ensure that when soloing I don't run to a mob to fluid aura instead of waiting for them patiently to come in close then?
Conj/whm doesnt run up in to melee. What ever your combat range is set to is the distance at which you will stay to your target. ie 75% will be 75% of 25y or what ever cast range is on stone. It will sit back and cast aero aero II stone II untill the mob is in range and then cast fluid, the bot wont run up in to melee to use it its self.

jerking around like a fish on a hook may be because you have your combat range set at 100%. so then the mob slowly moves out of range. I would set combat range to 75% this way you have room for the mob to run away instead of stop cast , stop cast, stop cast.