MMOMinion

Full Version: Botting and disconnecting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I use minion to bot only when I'm either asleep or at work. Now since patch 2.5 it seems that the game randomly disconnects, but I've come to notice that It's dc'ing way more frequently when I'm actually AFK (I put the busy status in game). So I'm asking these questions:

1) Did SE implement some kind of anti-long-term AFK thing in the game that boots you out after a certain period of time without actual input? I'm saying this because in the 6-8 hours I'm afk, I come back and i get the 90k. However If I'm say botting while watching media (sometimes I binge watch netflix for hours) I have yet to see my bot actually dc ever.

2) I've seen those Auto-it anti afk scripts; do I actually need them?

3)In the event of a dc, when I'm actually afk, is there a setting I can acquire so it'll just auto log back in and recover from a 90k?
So far no, as for me. And as long as you use mmominion gui launcher and set your account there (instead of simply open ffxiv -> attach bot) it should relog back in (make sure to auto start bot on at Settings)
I never used anti afk script
(03-26-2015, 08:00 PM)flipside101 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I use minion to bot only when I'm either asleep or at work. Now since patch 2.5 it seems that the game randomly disconnects, but I've come to notice that It's dc'ing way more frequently when I'm actually AFK (I put the busy status in game). So I'm asking these questions:

1) Did SE implement some kind of anti-long-term AFK thing in the game that boots you out after a certain period of time without actual input? I'm saying this because in the 6-8 hours I'm afk, I come back and i get the 90k. However If I'm say botting while watching media (sometimes I binge watch netflix for hours) I have yet to see my bot actually dc ever.

2) I've seen those Auto-it anti afk scripts; do I actually need them?

3)In the event of a dc, when I'm actually afk, is there a setting I can acquire so it'll just auto log back in and recover from a 90k?

1) no
2) no
3) set up the gui_launcher like it says in the setup guide.