MMOMinion

Full Version: Disable gathering hidden items?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to gather Mythril Ore and for the most part it works perfectly.

However there are some nodes with Little Worms and the bot gathers those instead. Is there anyway to disable this behaviour?

I've tried messing with item priorities and other settings but I can't find anything that fixes it.

I noticed there's a Blacklist Manager but I can't seem to figure out how to enter Little Worms.

Am I missing something completely obvious?

Or am I doomed to gathering stacks of items I don't want?
so if you edit the marker you are using for that area it should have; Gather Gardening i think if you disable this you should no longer gather the worms.
Thanks for the reply but that was one of the first things I tried.

I also tried setting Gather Maps to None in the unlikely event that was causing it- nope still gathering worms.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks again.
Right now, it's non-optional, will have to live with it until I can update the markers.
I kind of figured that might be the case. Thanks for confirming it.

I did manage to find a temporary fix though.

In ffxiv_task_gather.lua I commented out the code that seems to check for Chocobo items.

I've been running it for a few minutes without problems so far but is this likely to cause any issues?

It would be nice to have a checkbox like with Gardening items in future though.
(03-27-2015, 04:11 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, it's non-optional, will have to live with it until I can update the markers.

after 3 months its still not done ?
You could've learned lua in 3 months and fixed it yourself like he did if it was that important to you. But yea, actually it is done.