MMOMinion

Full Version: How many minions still use Duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I was just curious as to how many people actually still use duty to spam dungeons/etc. for things like zodiac items and poe cap? I know there is a ban report section, but it doesn't really shed light on who is actually still running the heavier stuff and hasn't been banned yet.

Anyone care to share their experience? I'm personally interested in how people are faring with zodiac item dungeon farming.
i think the ban wave is pretty much over i've been running 24/7 on all my bots in dungeons for over 2 weeks now and no bans. I would probably stay out of some of the popular dungeons for a bit yet. Like LCOA gil farming wise. but full dungeon clears i think are ok now.
ive been using dungeons almost 24/7 for the last 7-10 days with 4 minions

Though Im wondering which ones are the best for pure soldiery right now cause its taking a while to cap it~

And the only hard mode I havent done yet with bots is Stone Vigil, cause I havent figured out how to kill 2nd boss yet, setting different "Killto" hasnt yielded any good result ]:
For capping soldery, the AK HM 1st boss script is probably the fastest, but also the riskiest (skips most mobs, only kills boss, etc., clears in 2 minutes) for a more "normal" soldery farm, probably the snowcloak with snowball script
Duties are not safe, nor will they ever be at this time. I just had another 7 suspended. Use at your own risk. It's not immediate bans for what you did yesterday, but what you did weeks before. They will get to you eventually. If you wish to make a ton of gil outside of duties shoot me a pm~ I will walk you through an easy process, no risk.
care to share what you with your bots? coil, cap soldery with WP HM, ex farms? Plenty of people seem to be running duties just fine.
doing duty atm is at risk and no the bann wave isnt over^^
(03-29-2015, 05:19 PM)tiberian1985 Wrote: [ -> ]doing duty atm is at risk and no the bann wave isnt over^^

well i been 24/7 running dungeons since the first week of the big ban wave the 6k one or something in late jan, even on accounts that got suspended during that wave. still no bans. what 3 months later. less and less ban reports i'm pretty sure the "ban wave" is over at least as it concern minion users, just bot smart plan on being banned and prepair for it so you just start a new group when it happens.
i have 4 new accounts doing lcoa for the past 3 weeks, they have also done coils and leveled in duties. As for my other accounts that got hit with temp ban a month ago, i have been using them to spiritbind in duties but only need to use them for 2-4 hours a day. So far no bans since then
I am 24/7 gil farming in a dungeon, the same accounts teleported their way through the story quests and have been running strong for the last 6 weeks.
Pages: 1 2