MMOMinion

Full Version: Savage Coil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone figure any of these out so far?
savage coil? is that fcob?
Second coil of bahamut, a harder version that rewards a title for beating them.
ah nope dont play dis lol
If 6 or 7 are farmable the savage versions should be as well (cleared both)
i never put a feet in those, tho if they are the same except difficulty , u can try to go inside the T7 Savage, check what map ID it is , and edit the complete T7 profile by changing Map ID and give it a try.
I would be careful doing these. It has been a long while... since they were launched but these were watched just like current coil progression. however do to the small amount of players that can complete savage mode they may keep an eye on it. The amount of people doing it dictates whether or not they do another savage mode.

Before 130 ilv most servers werent capable of killing anything past savage 6. pre fcob gear honestly i would estimate no more then 500 people beat savage 8 or savage 7.

With new gear and the expansion around the corner, lots of groups are attempting to do / redo savage coil and even sell it. large servers with a surplus of hardcore raiders might have 2-5 groups capable of doing a 7 man savage sale

That being said coil savage 7 is the hardest by a landslide currently. gear doesnt help you get gud at mechanics.... If you guys are feeling adventurous give it a whirl.

Someone like Cichard could probably make some decent money off this (i assume you have steady clients). people would be happy to pay 50 bucks for that title. Nobody I know would sell it for less then 30mil in game

(03-27-2015, 08:53 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]i never put a feet in those, tho if they are the same except difficulty , u can try to go inside the T7 Savage, check what map ID it is , and edit the complete T7 profile by changing Map ID and give it a try.

The fights are slightly different mechanically but I dont see any reason for the mobs to not bug out like regular 7. Savage is just on roids, If SE took the time to make savage 7 not bug-able they probably woulda patched regular 7 aswell