MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot triggering functions unintentionally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not quite sure if this is Windows 8/8.1 exclusive problem however the bot is registering the functions that must come with the "Ctrl" button with just the letter that comes with it

Further explanation

Scenario 1:
You type "Heal me" in chat

The bot detects the "L" in "Heal" then reloads the module without the "Ctrl" button being pressed

Never had this issue before just after the update
Usually happens when you're running some software associated with your keyboard (typically Logitech). Causes the ctrl keys to function in a toggle state like caps-lock so will continuously detect the keybinds until you hit ctrl again.
(03-29-2015, 01:25 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Usually happens when you're running some software associated with your keyboard (typically Logitech). Causes the ctrl keys to function in a toggle state like caps-lock so will continuously detect the keybinds until you hit ctrl again.

Thats what I thought too however I only a razer synapse addon and its for my mouse

I'll check it out and see if it conflicts anything however Im in doubt if I'll be able to find anything thats important regarding the issue at the moment
razer can mess it up too. when it happens just press ctrl again to untoggle it.
What is the keyboard model?
(03-29-2015, 02:44 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]What is the keyboard model?

HP, it came with the PC so its just one of those factory models
Still waiting on the day the Minion Devs allow us to change the keybinds for those CTRL+C CTRL+L CTRL+R CTRL+S. Hell just put them to ALT instead or just give us the option to choose 'em somehow in the launcher, I dunno~ O:
its easier to just change your keybinds in game and not use ctrl... the shortcuts will not be changed understand that. The devs said already before it wont be changed and its been asked before. so adapt. change your game keybinds to dont use ctrl.
(03-29-2015, 11:27 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]its easier to just change your keybinds in game and not use ctrl... the shortcuts will not be changed understand that. The devs said already before it wont be changed and its been asked before. so adapt. change your game keybinds to dont use ctrl.

Its just silly for them to not want to change something so simple which clashes with how many people play. Ctrl has been used in games for decades, as modifiers or as actual keys too.

But whatever, let them be stubborn about it, its not like its unusable, just sometimes very annoying.
i dont know for decades? ive been playing MMOs since 1997 UO. and never have i used ctrl as a keybind. W,S,A,D Q,E for movement. R,F,V for cooldowns 123456 for skills. Then shift RFV for long term buffs. shift 123456 for additional combat stuff. thats pretty much served me well for years. this is probably why i dont understand such a big deal of needing ctrl. Ctrl has always been an akward place to be used fast in combat, so never wanted to use it.