MMOMinion

Full Version: I thought minion blocked friend requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got a random friend request and it wasn't declined. I thought I read somewhere that minion blocks friend requests. I wish I would have known, I would have put busy up before doing LCOA farming.
no it blocks trades and party invites, if its from a lowbie its just gold sellers.
Why would you worry about friend requests? They don't auto-accept or anything.
If you have a pending friend request, the person that tried to add you can see you going in and out of dungeons and what dungeon your in.

Hopefully nothing will come of this, I declined it 45 mins after he sent the request.
Anybody can see that information at any time using player search.
(03-29-2015, 05:55 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody can see that information at any time using player search.

No they cannot. If you enter a dungeon, you do not show up on the search function. If you're on someones friends list; pending or legit, then they can see you whenever.
(03-29-2015, 05:55 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody can see that information at any time using player search.

the only time you can be seene inside an instance is if they happen to search at the moment youre entering the dungeon. By sending a friend request they can easily confirm their suspicion that youre botting as it will show you going in and out of the dungeon without having to do a player search
Well guys, sorry to say that none of this changes the fact that it's not in our API to close friend requests for now, so it is what it is.
would this be something you might consider adding in the future?
That kind of thing isn't up to me, I only handle implementing the API, not building it.
Pages: 1 2