MMOMinion

Full Version: Questing about fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have not yet given fishing a go but my FC say fishing can make gil and one of them say when spot is out of fish u just have to me 3inch and then start fishing agen

i dont now if any one hare use's the fish bot but i would like to know if the bot finds out there is no fish will it move a bit and then start fishing agen or does it just stand there and fish

how fast can u lvl up fishing useing the bot
you dont have to move 3inch you have to move to a new fishing hole, and then come back. the fishing mode works like all the other gathering modes. marker based, you drop one marker where you want to fish, then drop the 2nd marker where you want to go to reset the timer on your first marker fishing hole. but fishing isnt the best way to lvl fishing horribly slow. you want to do the leve quests with 100 leve questgs you can level fishing 1-50 in about 3 hours. it also takes some gil to buy all the HQ fish you will need for the fishing leves