MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been doing a lot of crafting, and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to go so that I'm not crafting out in the open. Quest instances that I can get into and craft without being seen? Private locations?
Private chambers with fc company and your own house. Both locked, of course.
I just came back after over a year away from the game, care to fill me in? Is housing still exclusive to FCs and crazy expensive? I am in my own FC, but I don't think I can afford a house. Not yet, at least.
If you're in your own FC, as in, no one else is in it but you .. you can just lock your fc house. (Social > Housing > Estate Settings > FC Estate (or private chamber) > Guest Access Settings)

Private chambers are available for 300k gil within the FC. You buy one from the private chamber door inside the fc house. Personal housing has been available for awhile now. You can check to see if any are available, although, I don't think small houses are available anymore. Housing prices vary by server though.. so I can't really tell you how much . My (legacy) server's is about 45m for large, 15m? for med. And no smalls left. In fact I don't think there's anymore mediums.
Thanks for the info, Audra!
Can also craft in some instances areas, for example in the Archers Guild during the Odin precursor quests, in the back room entered via talking to the NPC, can craft, its instanced, just you and in town.

There are also several other areas you can find like this one, that can serve this same purpose depend where you are on Quests.
i do most of my crafting in waking sands. All housing is gone on my server