MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill Manager Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. So I'm having trouble getting some of the more simple condition rules for skills in my Skill Manager. When I am crafting, I was trying to get it to use a skill whenever condition dropped below 40 but for some reason it would never fire off.
Similarly, when grinding fates like I am currently doing, in the early levels I added Second Wind to my Skill Set and placed it in my hotbar and then set it to be used when my HP dropped below 40%, but for some reason it never happens.

I'm assuming that I am doing something very simple wrong but I can't for the life figure it out. Thanks in advance.
its also a priority system. so if a skill above it can be used first it will, so you must also set the skills above it to only fire off when above 40
can we PLEASE add a safe feature to CLEAR PROFILE - in skills manager...... i just lost my smn one ...... real pain it was a fix to the default smn profile i was going to share soon (as the smn default has many issues)

;;;;;;;;
http://puu.sh/h2GF2/e03e7553fb.jpg

You'll only have yourself to blame next time. :)